Threading is an eastern millennial practice which consists of the best and most natural facial hair removal method that exists at the moment.
This technique pulls the hair from the root and is perfect to remove hair around the face.
Cotton threads are used with a controlled back and forth movement, plucking out unwanted hair from the root in the opposite direction from which direction your hair grows. The threads act like tweezers, forming an X, and pluck out unwanted hair almost painlessly (differently to other waxing techniques).
Want to learn more about this facial threading technique? Check out this link.
· Waxing and tweezing can irritate the skin, but threading is unlikely to do so
. It pulls out the hair from the roots removing tiny hairs that you are likely to miss with tweezers
· The process lasts weeks
· You can remove all the facial hair without becoming thickened
· It’s compatible with a peeling or acid treatments if we wish to thread the eyebrows.
· It’s possible to use in sensitive areas such as brows and upper lip area because it does not wax your skin off
· It’s an excellent alternative in case of Psoriasis (people with this dermal alteration cannot use any other kind of methods)
Vanitas Espai is one of the few salons that offer this service with genuine specialists. Don’t miss the opportunity to try it.